Webel IT Australia — the "Elements of the Web" — is proud to celebrate two decades of operation in beautiful Sydney, Australia!
Webel - in operation in Australia since 2000 - is a Scientific IT Consultancy specialising in:
- Model-based systems engineering with graphical Systems Modeling Language (SysML®).
- Advanced requirements analysis and domain analysis with the Webel Parsing Analysis recipe for UML® and SysML®.
- Graphical software architecture and software engineering with Unified Modeling Language (UML®) and database schema modelling.
- Enterprise web application development with Java™ and Jakarta EE , including object-relational and pure-object database development with JPA and rich interactive web user interface development with JavaServer Faces (JSF).
- Data modelling with eXtensible Markup Language (XML), including graphical and generative XML Schema (XSD) design.
- Scientific data analysis, visualisation, and transformation.
- Real-time signal processing and audio & video synthesis technologies for simulation and animation.
- Digital media services: web graphics and audio & video recording, editing, mixing, and online delivery.
Proprietor Dr Darren welcomes you to the "Elements of the Web"
IT Training for SysML and UMLWebel promotes graphical, model-based development technologies and offers seminars and workshops in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with SysML, and courses in model-driven software engineering with UML.
Instructor Dr Darren is recognised as a leader in graphical software and systems engineering technologies and worked as an expert consultant on MagicDraw® and the MD SysML Plugin (now bundled as Cameo Systems Modeler®).
Drupal CMS web sites
Webel develops database-driven Content Management System (CMS) web sites powered by the latest PHP-driven Drupal™ technology. We engineer "massively data-and-document rich" web sites with highly structured content and media for industry, education, science, and government.